- Rantell, Angie & Srikrishna, Sushma & Robinson, Dudley. (2016). Assessment of the Impact of Urogenital prolapse on Sexual Dysfunction. Maturitas. 92. . 10.1016/j.maturitas.2016.07.001.
- Srikrishna, Sushma & Robinson, Dudley & Cardozo, Linda & Thiagamoorthy, Ganesh. (2015). Patient and surgeon goal achievement 10 years following surgery for pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. International urogynecology journal. 26. . 10.1007/s00192-015-2760-3.
- Maria Zacche, Martino & Srikrishna, Sushma & Cardozo, Linda. (2015). Novel targeted bladder drug-delivery systems: A review. Research and Reports in Urology. 7. 169. 10.2147/RRU.S56168.
- Thiagamoorthy, Ganesh & Zacchè, Martino & Cardozo, Linda & Naidu, Madhu & Giarenis, Ilias & Flint, Richard & Srikrishna, Sushma & Robinson, Dudley. (2015). Digital assessment and quantification of pelvic organ prolapse (DPOP-Q): A randomised cross-over diagnostic agreement trial. International urogynecology journal. 27. . 10.1007/s00192-015-2841-3.
- Thiagamoorthy G, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S, Toozs-Hobson P, Robinson D. Management of prolapse in older women. Post Reprod Health. 2014 Mar 13;20(1):30-35. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vij M, Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Quality assurance in quality of life assessment-measuring the validity of the King's Health Questionnaire. Int Urogynecol J. 2014 Mar 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rantell A, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S. Fesoterodine fumarate and the oxybutynin ring for the treatment of urinary incontinence in women. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2014 Feb;15(3):385-93. doi: 10.1517/14656566.2014.875158. Epub 2013 Dec 27
- Thiagamoorthy G, Khalil A, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S, Leslie G, Robinson D. The value of vaginal packing in pelvic floor surgery: a randomised double-blind study. Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Dec 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Important drug-drug interactions for treatments that target overactive bladder syndrome. Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Nov 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo L. The vagina as a route for drug delivery: a review. Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Apr;24(4):537-43
- Giarenis I, Mastoroudes H, Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Is there a difference between women with or without detrusor overactivity complaining of symptoms of overactive bladder? BJU Int. 2013 Aug;112(4):501-7
- Mastoroudes H, Giarenis I, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S, Vella M, Robinson D, Kazkaz H, Grahame R. Lower urinary tract symptoms in women with benign joint hypermobility syndrome: a case-control study. Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Sep;24(9):1553-8
- Mastoroudes H, Giarenis I, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S, Vella M, Robinson D, Kazkaz H, Grahame R. Prolapse and sexual function in women with benign joint hypermobility syndrome.. BJOG. 2013 Jan;120(2):187-92.
- Giarenis I, Phillips J, Mastoroudes H, Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Lewis C, Cardozo L. Radiation exposure during videourodynamics in women. Int Urogynecol J. 2013 Sep;24(9):1547-51
- Mastoroudes H, Giarenis I, Vella M, Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L, Karrouze I, Campbell A, Macnab A. Use of near infrared spectroscopy as an alternative to videourodynamics to detect detrusor overactivity in women with the overactive bladder syndrome. Urology. 2012 Sep;80(3):547-50.
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo . Role of composite endpoints as an outcome assessment tool in urogenital prolapse. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology April 2012, Vol. 32, No. 3 , Pages 276-279
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo A longitudinal study of patient and surgeon goal achievement at two years following pelvic floor dysfunction surgery. BJOG. 2010 Nov;117(12):1504-11
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo. Ringing the changes in evaluation of urogenital prolapse. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct.2011 Feb;22(2):171-5
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo, Gonzalez J- Can sex survive pelvic floor surgery?
- Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2010 Nov;21(11):1313-9
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo- Validation of the patient Global Impression of Improvement (PGI-I) for urogenital prolapse.
- Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2010 May;21(5):523-8
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo- Qualifying a quantitative approach to women's expectations of continence surgery.
- Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2009 Jul;20(7):859-65.
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo, J Gonzalez- Is there a Discrepancy between Patient and Physician Quality of Life Assessment?
- Neurourol Urodyn. 2009;28(3):179-82
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo -Is transvaginal ultrasound a worthwhile investigation for women undergoing vaginal hysterectomy?
- J Obstet Gynaecol. 2008 May;28(4):418-20.
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo– Is there a difference in patient and physician Quality Of Life evaluation in pelvic organ prolapse?
- Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008 Apr;19(4):517-20
- S. Srikrishna, D. Robinson, L.Cardozo, R. Cartwright- Experiences and expectations of women with urogenital prolapse: a quantitative and qualitative exploration. BJOG. 2008 Oct;115(11):1362-8.
- Vij M, Srikrishna S, Cardozo L. Interstitial cystitis: diagnosis and management. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2012 Mar;161(1):1-72012 Feb 4.
- Cartwright R, Srikrishna S, Cardozo L, Robinson D- Validity and reliability of patient selected goals as an outcome measure in overactive bladder. Int Urogynecol J. 2011 Jul;22(7):841-7.
- Cartwright R, Srikrishna S, Cardozo L, Robinson D- Validity and reliability of the patient’s perception of intensity of urgency scale in in overactive bladder. BJU Int. 2011 May;107(10):1612-7
- Cartwright R, Srikrishna S, Cardozo L, Robinson D- Patient-selected goals in overactive bladder: a placebo controlled randomized double-blind trial of transdermal oxybutynin for the treatment of urgency and urge incontinence. BJU Int. 2011 Jan;107(1):70-6
- Renganathan A, Robinson D, Cardozo L, Srikrishna S Cartwright R- Do women with overactive bladder have realistic expectations for therapy? Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 2010 Apr:21(4):409-14
- Renganathan A, Cartwright R, Cardozo L, Robinson D, Srikrishna S- Quality control in urodynamics: Analysis of an international multi-center study. Neurourol Urodyn. 2009;28(5):380-4
- Vella M., D. Robinson, L.Cardozo, S. Srikrishna, R. Cartwright- Predicting detrusor overactivity using a physician-based scoring system. Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct. 2008 Sep;19(9):1223-7
- Sushma Srikrishna, Linda Cardozo. How Best to Manage the Posterior Compartment Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports 08/2013; 8(1).
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo L- Patients Goals in Urogynaecology. Expert Rev Obstet. Gynecol. 7(4),327-333(2012)
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo L.- The impact of OAB on female sexual function. European Urological Review, 2012;7(1):61-3
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo L.- Sexual function following Urogenital prolapse. European Urological Review, 2011;6(1):60-64
- Srikrishna S. , Robinson D.,Cardozo L. -Measuring quality of life in urogenital prolapse. Expert Rev. Obstet Gynecol. 5(5), 525-532 (2010)
- Srikrishna S. Cardozo L-Urodynamic Stress Incontinence. MIMS Women’s health Vol 5, No. 1, 2010
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Is tension free vaginal tape more effective than laparoscopic colposuspension for stress incontinence? Nat Clin Prac Urol. 2007 Sep;4(9): 476-7
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Management of the Overactive bladder syndrome. Post grad Med J 2007 Jul;83(981): 481-6
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Urodynamic stress incontinence. European Genito-Urinary Disease 2007. Issue 1 :pp73-76
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. HRT and Incontinence. Gynaecology Forum 2006 Vol 11, No. 3 27-29
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Recent Advances in the Medical Management of OAB. European Genito-Urinary Disease 2006. Issue 1 :pp98-100
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Update on therapy in Detrusor Overactivity. DTB 2006
- Srikrishna S., Thiagamoorthy G., Cardozo L. (2017) Pelvic Organ Prolapse in the Older Woman. In: Gordon D., Katlic M. (eds) Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Pelvic Surgery in the Elderly. Springer, New York, NY
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo, L, Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes Glob. libr. women's med., (ISSN: 1756-2228) 2014; DOI 10.3843/GLOWM.10477
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D.(2010) Urogenital prolapse. In Obstetrics and Gynaecology- an evidence based text for MRCOG (2nd edition). Eds. Luesley D, Baker P. Arnold International. London UK.
- Srikrishna S, Cardozo L.(2010) Peri and post operative care. In text book of Female Urology and Urogynaecology. (3rd edition) Eds Cardozo L, Staskin D. Taylot and Francis. London UK.
- Srikrishna S, Vella M, Cardozo LCD (2006) Epidemiology of Stress Incontinence. UK Key Advances in Clinical Practice Series: The Effective Management of Stress Incontinence
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D. Videourodynamics. In Urodynamics Illustrated (2009)
- Srikrishna S, Robinson D, Cardozo L. Specialised investigation in Urogynaecology. Current Concepts in Urogynaecology (In press)
Words from Our Patients
I was very anxious and scared of the entire procedure, the anaesthetist, surgery and hospitals stay. However, you really put my mind at rest and along with the anaesthetist ensured a painless and stress free procedure. I cannot thank you enough.
Thank you so much for your time and patience. As you know I was very embarrassed by my symptoms and had lived with them for so many years- your down to earth approach and patience put my mind at rest immediately. Your team, including the physiotherapists and nurses have really helped me get my life back.
I had suffered from bladder infections all my life and really thought I had to just put up with them- my cousin suggested I see you and I am so glad I did. You gave me sensible advice and practical suggestions which really helped- and now for the first time I am infection free! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much . I was so embarrassed to talk about my personal life and the problems I was dealing with but you made it so matter of fact! I am so glad I came to see you.
I came to see Miss Srikrishna for a second opinion. I had been advised to have some more surgery and wasn’t sure. I was very surprised to hear that she advised me to not have surgery and start some intensive pelvic floor exercise therapy, at least till I felt my family was complete. I felt she really listened to what was important to me
I have been seeing Miss Srikrishna for a long time. I really felt looked after and listened to. I was reluctant initially to have surgery; but she advised me about pessaries and fitted me with one as well. I was happy with this treatment for several years. When I felt circumstances had changed and wanted surgery to correct my prolapse, she operated on me. I was delighted at how pain free I was and how quickly I was back on my feet again.
I was so pleased with the care you gave me; I have been singing your praises to everyone! I think you have now seen my aunty and my cousin too. Thanks so much.